Monday, April 15, 2013

Hello...

Hello! My name is Jill, and one of the things I love to do is screen print.

I have a studio at the bottom of my garden and I love being there...creating patterns...doodling and drawing...usually with a black pen. Sometimes these drawings end up as patterns on silkscreens.

 
 

 


I usually print on fabric. But lately I have screen printed on wood as well.


There are lots of things I would like to experiment with, play with...try out...new products, new techniques...

This blog to be a place where I will share the work I do. It will be a diary of sorts, for this part of my life.

At the moment I sell my work in a few stores around New Zealand, but someday soon I will start an online shop to sell the things I make. I'll let you know about that when that eventuates!

Well, it's late...so I'd better leave this blog. But I was determined that I would start writing today. Just made it. Less than an hour to go before midnight strikes and I suppose, technically another day begins!

So, ...that's a little bit about me...
regards Jill

5 comments:

  1. Welcome in the world of Blogger :) Greetings from another side of Earth - Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been found already! We were both a couple of night owls last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, cute, CUTE little studio you have! I don't think I could drag myself away from that little space:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...it is a lovely little retreat and it can be hard to drag myself away. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete