Thursday, July 11, 2013

100 days of doodling....

A couple of days ago, a friend of mine told me about a website where people commit to doing ...something....

...sketching...photography....painting....writing....

...each day for 100 days.

Unfortunately, that particular 100 day project has closed and the people on it are up to day 34 already, so I've decided to do my own version.

What I want to do ...for 100 days...is get out my black ink pen and draw...something...everyday for 100 days.

 
doodle #1


I'm often having a little whinge to myself that I don't do enough drawing and designing...so...

here goes...

It feels exciting...and who knows what new fabric designs may come out of it? But I don't really want to have too many goals or set directions. I'll just see where it goes....

My friend Terri is joining me in this challenge!

How about you? interested??

Jill xx

P.S. Take a look the page I have created called 100 days of doodling to see all the doodles I have done so far.

1 comment:

  1. I am really looking forwards to seeing all your designs if this is anything to go by! P.s..finally blogged this morning..sorry it took so long.

    ReplyDelete