Saturday, July 20, 2013

Leaf designs....

This is what I drew on day 7 of my 100 days of doodling challenge....
 
 
 
and day 8...another leaf...not much I know...but yesterday was a bit busy and one leaf was all I managed :)
 

When I began this doodling challenge I wondered when I would find the time to do it. Lack of time has been my excuse for not drawing...not designing...

Well, as it turns out...I am drawing at the breakfast table.

As it's winter...I make my current favourite...a bowl of porridge, and a cup of coffee and sit down with to eat and drink with a black pen and a sheet of paper. I'm right handed, but have become a left handed porridge eater!

I have to keep an eye on the clock though, as the time seems to accelerate and the coffee and porridge go cold, as I concentrate on what I am drawing. One day I left a little too late for work, so now I'm a bit more careful about keeping to my morning timetable!

But, now it's Saturday morning and timetables can be forgotten for a bit. I have some nice things planned; a brunch, a dinner at a friends...this morning I really need to mow my lawn...and of course, I will do some doodling!


A hint of blue sky at day break this morning.
I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Jill xx

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, love the designing happening! Cheers Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your doodle designs would make fabulous fabric.

    ReplyDelete