Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas cards complete....


I've made them, photographed them and they're now for sale in my shop...

Now I'm going to turn my attention to printing some place mats. I have a couple of orders. I meant to get stuck into some printing yesterday (Saturday), but the energy and the will were lacking :)

I had a lovely day off instead. I did some gardening in my vegetable patch and had a lovely visit by friend and her gorgeous baby. We sat in the sun while her baby played on the grass in front of us...and got more and more relaxed. A perfect Saturday really.

My friend also brought around some a pile of books, one of which is 'French Country Living" by Caroline Clifton-Mogg. It's 10 years since it was first published, but really it hasn't dated. I ended up reading it last night and feeling so inspired by the gorgeously subtle color palette used in the homes that were featured.
Love, love, love!
Makes me want to print in soft aquas, blues and earthy pinks...make cushions, print on gorgeous cottons and linens...





I hope you had a relaxing weekend...with perhaps a little something added that has left you feeling inspired too?
Jill xx

2 comments: