Monday, January 19, 2015

Back in the studio today!

Back in the studio today!...for the first time this year. 
I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and New year!
If you live locally...haven't we had a gorgeous start to the year weather wise? But wherever you are...all the very best for a fabulous 2015!



 I have spent the day making cards for my online shop...

The set I have completed is a set of 6 cards...2 rose, 2 daisy and 2 chrysanthemum. The designs are printed in black on a background of pale blue, turquoise and lavender fabric.





Are you still on holiday, or are you, like me, getting back into it?

I have been fortunate and have had a wonderful break, showing my lovely grown up niece around Auckland. She wrote a postcard home to her family in Australia which said ...Shopping...Eating ...Swimming... Says it all really! :)

Jill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment