Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A bit of this and that....

Over the weekend I got the black pen and a pile of photocopying paper out...


I spent a few hours thinking about the kinds of designs I would like to paint onto screens, and what products I would like to make. Lots of work still to do, but I had a nice time doodling and pondering.


Last year I participated in the 100 days project. I set out to paint for 100 days...but only managed to do it for 45 :) I just thought I'd show you that I have hung some of the little paintings in my home. I've grouped them for the kitchen....


and my living room.


As the wooden squares are quite light I have simply stuck them to the walls with blu-tack. It has been quite successful, except on exceptionally humid day this summer. Then I would come home to a few scattered on the floor!

And, new in my shop this week? 
A pack of 6 gift cards.... 
I printed three flower designs onto unbleached cotton with either black or white ink. I then mounted the fabric onto card, so that the design can be seen on both the front and the back. 



And how wonderful...the long Easter weekend is nearly here! 
Happy Easter to you!

Jill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment