Thursday, June 18, 2015

Completing...

Hi there!
This week I am determined to complete lots of the projects I started a while back and never quite finished. 

Today it is all about placemats!

Set of 6 placemats - blue print on blue poplin

Chrysanthemum - set of 2 placemats - black print on calico

Daisy - set of 2 placemats - white print on calico

Daisy - set of 2 placemats - black print on calico

All I needed to do was put the black felt backing on them to finish them. So that is what I have done today. And I have photographed them so that I can put them in my shop. I'm not sure I'm going to achieve all of that tonight. Particularly as the heater in my studio has just decided to die so it's starting to get very cold!

Anyway...something off my to do list! :)

Jill xx

1 comment:

  1. These are all so pretty:)
    Great job!
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie:)

    ReplyDelete