Monday, June 22, 2015

My studio....

I am always fascinated with peoples studios. I love visiting my friend's studios. They are usually very distinctive and I enjoy the feeling of being behind the scenes where all the work gets done. A friend of mine paints in oils and so added to everything else, hers has a wonderful smell of paint. When I enter her studio I take a deep breath and I just know I'm entering a place that will inspire me. 

So far I haven't shared any glimpses of my studio on this blog. So I thought it was about time I did. 

....particularly as due to a bit of a clean up yesterday it is in a semi tidy state... 

(I seem to be able to make it chaotic and messy in the blink of an eye!)

So...
this is where I use my computer, print, draw, paint and make.




Behind my desk area are big deep shelves that are brilliant for storing all those bits and pieces, screens, fabric, ink, stock....


Jill xx





No comments:

Post a Comment