Thursday, June 4, 2015

Work in progress....

Hello! It's been a while!
Here's a few pictures to give you an idea of what I've been up to lately...


For the first time in ages I have my sewing machine out. I have an idea for some winter scarves now the weather has cooled. I have just about finished my first one. I'll photograph it properly when it's finished.


I've also been playing around with some new designs, using brushes and India ink. A real departure for me as I usually design with a black pen. But as my latest enthusiasm is towards hand painting my screen printing screens, designing in a more painterly way seems logical. 


And I have begun the process of painting another screen. This is based upon one of the drawings I produced when I did the 100 days of doodling....day 33.

All these are all works in progress. I feel like I'm going through a time where I have lots of ideas I want to try. I am skipping from one project to another, then back again. Lots of little pots on the boil. It's quite a nice space to be in.

I'll be back with some completed projects soon...hopefully :)

Jill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment