Thursday, October 22, 2015

Some home projects on the go...


A month ago I found this cabinet beside the road with a sign on it...'free'. It had a rather dark varnished, so last weekend I sanded it back and painted it white. Only the top coat to go! It'll be perfect in my bedroom.


I've also been creating some gardens around my cottage. I've planted impatiens in the garden under my fruit trees (they're just tiny dots of colour right now), and would like to have a variety of daisies brightening the corner below. I also plan to paint the old garden chairs. 

So hopefully this rather dull corner will be a lot brighter in the future... 


So...todays blog has really been a bunch of  'before' photos. Hopefully some day soon I'll be taking the 'after' shots.
Jill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment