Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Finished at last!

Lately...as you may have read in previous posts, I've done a lot of starting, but not so much finishing.

Well, today I was determined to finish one of my projects. 

A couple of weeks ago I started playing around with making cosmetic bags and today I finished three, photographed them and loaded them in my online store.

So here they are! 





I've really enjoyed making them and yesterday bought some more fabric so more colours and designs will follow soon...


...though perhaps a little more finishing should take place before I start printing these new fabrics :)

Jill xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jill, love the design, they look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. World Organics is a privately-owned company committed to characteristic magnificence and prosperity. We accept – as a matter of first importance – that excellence is a declaration of which we are: the means by which we act; how we administer to others; what we look like after ourselves. Our items are intended to care for you. Made with unadulterated, Cosmetics Online in NZ, supercritical concentrates and utilizing just the finest common fixings, they are not just bravo; they can help you uncover your actual excellence.

    ReplyDelete