Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pine prints...

I've been printing on pine this afternoon. These will eventually (over the weekend perhaps), become teapot stands.



 I've just been on Facebook and there was a post saying that the 100 days project is starting again on August 24. I've been involved in doing this twice before and you can see what I have done previously here and here. The hundred days project is about choosing something creative that you want to do and then doing that for 100 days. If you are interested in doing a project yourself go to the official website http://100daysproject.co.nz/. Once you sign up you get a page of your own where you get to photograph what you accomplish daily. It's great if you want to immerse yourself in something creative for a while or want to get into the practice of living more creatively on a daily basis. I loved doing it past years, but have to admit I didn't complete the 100 days.

Perhaps this year I'll manage it :)

But what to do....? 


Jill xx

2 comments: