Monday, February 13, 2017

Creative adventure day 2....

Day 2 of my new creative adventure and two lovely things happened today. 

First, the lovely people who run felt.co.nz, (that hosts my online shop), showcased one of my products on the homepage....

and second, a lovely friend of mine bought a set of coasters.


This afternoon I had to take my car to get a warrant of fitness and learned that I needed something small but expensive fixed. So, came home feeling a bit despondent...The enthusiasm I felt yesterday for pushing ahead with this little design business had waned under the looming car bill...

Then I turned on my computer and discovered that lovely things were happening in my day that I had been unaware of and felt encouraged. 

So, back on track, refocusing and blocking out silly things like car bills....what small tasks can I do today?

I'm going to wrap up the coasters ready to post tomorrow,...
Sand some more coasters ready to print...
Start making a new makeup bag...
And of course, publish this blog post.

Don't you just love "to do" lists?
Jill xx

2 comments:

  1. Barb loves the coasters, thank you! Any chance of matching placemats? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, I'll give you a call and discuss?

    ReplyDelete