Friday, February 17, 2017

The week...


Last weekend I decided that I really needed to refocus my attention on the creative side of my life, and realized that what I need is a creative adventure...
 
 So, everyday this week I have shown up in this space, sometimes extremely hesitantly...

Big picture...I'm keen, excited, inspired to be in my studio...making...designing...

Smaller picture....I'm a bit lost...flitting from task to task, hoping my mojo will come back soon.

This sounds like a problem, but I know from past experience that eventually something will click, new ideas will come and energize me into action and I'll be away again.

I love that feeling when inspiration strikes and it's remembering the joy of that feeling that has kept me plodding along and doing the work this week.


Jill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment