Sunday, February 12, 2017

Time to get focused....


Lately life has been getting in the way of my ability to focus on this little business. I've been feeling keen...excited...but too time poor to spend much time in my studio. Elderly parents and my gardening  business have been taking priority.

But I know from past experience that if I don't have my design work plodding along beside all those other commitments my life just doesn't seem to work right...it starts to feel out of balance.

So this morning...I gave myself a bit of a talking to and decided that I need to turn my focus a little towards this creative venture. 
As I typed the word venture, I wanted to delete it and write adventure instead, because that's what I am craving...creative adventure.
So...let the creative adventures begin!!

Small steps...for the next few weeks I'm going to use this blog as a place to record the daily steps I take to get this part of my life back on track again.



Teapot stand now available in my online shop

Jill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment