Saturday, July 20, 2019

One grey pouch...

Day one of my 'do something creative everyday and blog about it' challenge...

Today's task was to complete this pouch. I had already printed the fabric and was halfway through sewing it. 


I've had a busy day today. Coffee in the morning with three old friend, then off to a wonderful little craft show called 'Crafternoon Tea'. By the time I got home it was mid afternoon. I was tired and I know I  would not normally head to the studio.


But because of this challenge I've set myself, I did....for about a half hour....
And that meant I finished this pouch....
And that gave me a sense of accomplishment...
Made a good day even better..



Jill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greeting cards...and other chatter...

On Saturday I had a bit of a rethink about my "do something creative everyday and blog about it' challenge". I loved do...